Searching for a Non-Scheduled Report

You can access the Supplemental Reports page to search for and view supplemental reports that have been filed by registered committees. Supplemental reports include the Notice of Major Contributor and the 48 Hour Notice of Independent Expenditure. You may also search for reports filed by non-registered persons or organizations, which include the Electioneering Communication Report and the Independent Expenditure Donor Report.


To access the Supplemental Reports page:


To search for a supplemental report:


See Also